The turbulent Arabian sea, rain soaked Marine Drive and a short love story.

As the roaring waves of the Arabian sea trash along the rocks of Marine drive and the rain soaked lights of the Queen's Necklace reflects a blurred vision of tints behind the veil of the floating drizzle blown with the gutsy wind, the streak of lightening highlighted two worried faces of lovers sinked into the ocean of extramarital affair. 

Babu, a 47 year old married guy and Disha, a 45 year old beautiful lady in search of quenching her thirst for true love looks at each other as the rain drops splattered on their faces and then rolled into their nostrils, bringing the salted rain water at the tip of their tongue with the earthy scent of rain.

Babu murmers at Disha " I love you and can't survive without you. At the same time I can't betray my wife and Child. They are innocent and they have always stood by me ".

Disha smiles at Babu and takes her close to Babu's rain drenched trembling frame and whispers those bold words which perhaps would solve every agonies of the extra marital affairs in the world " So long you are there with me with your mental support, and so long you are there with me as a friend, I am least bothered about the tag of a relationship. Being a woman, I don't want to be the cause of suffering for another woman. At the same time I don't want to miss you in my life. At our age, the mental relationship matters more than a physical relationship. Be with me as a support for rest of my life. There's nothing great in a social recognition of a relationship, so long you remain as my friend for rest of my life. Friendship is bigger than any relationship and has a much more depth than the lust for going physical. Let's be together forever ". Disha slightly grabs the arm of Babu with gentle touch as perspiration ran down his forehead and rolls over the dripping rain water on his face, speeding up his heartbeat. 

And the swollen waves of the turbulent sea scripted yet another pure relationship, weaving an aspiration for two romantic hearts, and saving a beautiful love story from getting submerged into the quick sand of the cursed extra marital relationship. 

Every relationship can be made beautiful in this world provided we try our heartout to precisely give a shape to it. 

If you like my blogs, then click at STRAIGHT FORWARD JOYJIT. You can also contact me at 9831137124.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I wonder what you are ?

Nature births raindrops so that our souls can grow. Rain is the greatest therapy of our mind and soul.

That first drop of rain on my eyelid at Mussoorie.