Mumbai.

Click to read more.
Mumbai- Everytime I visit this city, it seems I am plunged into a turbulent ocean of dreams and ambition. One has to know the art of floating amidst those tidal waves.This city will teach you to survive in a desparate and competitive race for survival and money. A city where a dabbawala becomes a millionaire and a cameraman at Gateway of India earns Rs.5000 to Rs.10000 everyday with his clicks. Those tall skyscrapers will never allow you to bend your head down. And those antique decaying concretes will make you think about your past and will keep your foot grounded. Those dark smoky lanes and the dance bars will attract you towards abode of destruction in disguise of life and the crowded streets and trains will give you a push from behind to bring you back to your sense. This city teaches you to walk on the rope and make you learn the balance of life. If you are succesful in Mumbai, you can be successful anywhere in the world. But one must be lion hearted to swim against those fierce waves and sail through the waves in right direction. 

Thank you Mumbai. Everytime I come to you, I gain lot of inspirations from those quick and rapid steps of the livings. I acquire enough courage to fight out every battles of my life. And this time for few hours only. 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I wonder what you are ?

Nature births raindrops so that our souls can grow. Rain is the greatest therapy of our mind and soul.

That first drop of rain on my eyelid at Mussoorie.